How do I personalize my own shin guards?
It’s very easy! Order shin guards and send us an e-mail with photos that you want on them and a project description (e.g. name, surname, nickname, T-shirt number, motto, placement of photos). E-mail address for sending photos for personalization is: email@example.com . On the basis of the photos that you sent, our graphic designer will create an individual project that will be on your shin guards.
The durable and lightweight shell combined with impact-absorbing protective foam ensures comfort and safety during the match. With the help of specially developed technology, the graphics have been infused into the shin guard’s shell therefore it is resistant to abrasion and your shin guards will always look perfect.
Personalized shin pads Gain Control is a combination of impact resistance with a modern design. Get yourself a professional protection and take the initiative on the pitch.
- personalization of shin guards prepared by a graphic designer,
- possibility to put from two to four photos on one guard,
- lightweight – one shin pad weights only 26-30 g,
- fitted to your leg,
- you can choose from three sizes: S – suggested for children under 14 years old, M – for people with calf circumference between 35cm and 40cm, and L – for people with calf circumference larger than 40cm,
- two years warranty,
- possible payment methods: electronic payment, traditional transfer. In the case of electronic payment and traditional bank transfer, the product will be delivered within 14 business days of making the payment.
- Information on how and when to make a complaint, as well as a model withdrawal form, can be found in the complaints section (Complaints – Gain Control). The consumer has 30 days to withdraw from the contract. In the event of withdrawal, the goods must be returned by courier service to the address indicated in the Terms and Conditions. The costs of returning the goods in case of withdrawal from the contract shall be borne by the limited liability company Gain Control.
- Gain Control is obliged to deliver the product without defects.